It absolutely all started with a pizza. A adorable Thai Craven Pizza.
And in an accomplishment to save my appetence for Christmas Eve dinner, the Thai Craven Pizza capacity morphed themselves into a Thai Craven Salad.
And it was a admirable thing.
I would eat this any day of the week, and for any breadth of time, but it’s especially absolute for post-Christmas eating.
My acumen tells me that this added advantageous bloom basically nullifies annihilation I’ve eaten over the aftermost few days. Acknowledge goodness.
This Thai craven bloom compound uses rotisserie craven and a quick bootleg peanut bathrobe for an accessible and advantageous meal.
- 2 tbs. beginning minced ginger
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 3 tbs. hoisin sauce
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- pulled rotisserie chicken
- shredded/grated carrots
- bean sprouts (alfafa sprouts)
- green onions
- Whisk calm ginger, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and red pepper cell in a baby bowl…and voila! Ambrosial Thai peanut dressing, homemade.
- Chop and mix the actual ingredients
- Drizzle with dressing
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: thai craven salad, craven salad, bloom recipe
What are your go-to foods for post-holiday eating?
And I gave a Keurig to my husband. Read: to myself.