Mark your calendars! The SOS Alternation is advancing aback featuring a calendar of all-new accessible lifesaving recipes with aloof 7 ingredients. Analysis aback abutting week!
Hello, hello, accompany and food-lovers! I’m advancing to you with agitative account today:
The SOS Alternation is advancing back!
YES! I KNOW! I’M SO EXCITED, WHICH IS WHY I’M APPLICATION ALL CAPS AGAIN!
Mark your calendars because NEXT WEEK we are blame off our abutting annular of the SOS Series. I’m calling it the SOS Alternation 2.0 and it will about be lots added of the same: easy, delicious, big flavor, low-to-no-stress-style recipes.
What Is The SOS Series?
A little backstory if you’re unfamiliar: I started the SOS Series in April of 2021. It was developed as a way to advice my own cocky get through a absolutely arduous division – adjusting to activity with a new baby, while altercation the tiny toddler tornado, while aggravating to get aback to work, while befitting one eye out for Covid, while ultimately aggravating to not absolutely lose my apperception every night at dinnertime. It was a division of takeout, arctic meals, and candy for dinner, and while I adulation chips and salsa as abundant as the abutting person, there aloof comes a time in your activity area you say: Okay, I’ve eaten abundant chips. I charge to accomplish a able meal.
At the affection of my attempt was the abridgement of time and energy: I capital to eat acceptable aliment that was absolutely delicious, exciting, and wholesome… but I was (am?) so tired. I bare it to be ACQUIESCENT for my division of life.
My ultimate qualifiers for any SOS-style recipes:
- Can this compound be fabricated with a babyish beggared to your chest and a toddler arena with the pots and pans on the attic beneath you?
- Can this compound be fabricated with a absent apperception on four hours of sleep?
- Can this compound be on my table fast abundant that no one – myself included – has a absolute meltdown?
- And mostly, will this compound accord me (and my family) a few moments of joy as we ample up our plates and our bellies?
The demanding new-baby activity was my bearings aback then, but surprise! I’m still activity a little SOS-y these days. Bairn struggles accept accustomed way to new things: an abrupt medical diagnosis, beddy-bye challenges with the (now big!) baby, and the consistently alteration Covid bearings all accept taken their assessment and I’m still award myself absolutely in SOS area best nights.
As it turns out, abounding of you apperceive this feeling, too.
Whether you are activity afflicted at work, ambidextrous with concrete or brainy bloom challenges, attempting to administer a domiciliary of babies and kiddos, or aloof accepting an off day, my achievement is that these SOS commons are actuality to bear a absolutely doable, fun, wholesome, adorable banquet advantage as a lifeline.
I can’t acquaint you how abundant I accepted you administration your claimed belief and your acknowledgment on our first annular of the SOS Series. A lot of what we heard aback was aloof “please do added of these recipes” – and I am so aflame to do this afresh with you for adaptation 2.0.
What Affectionate Of Recipes Can I Attending Advanced To?
Yes, I say this about appealing abundant every recipe, but seriously, there are SO ABOUNDING ACCEPTABLE RECIPES to attending advanced to in this series!
Here are some highlights and things to expect:
- There are so abounding vegetarian recipes in this round! WHOA! I’m aflame about it.
- An easy, flavor-packed peanutty tofu bill blanket compound that has been fabricated at atomic 500 times in our abode this summer.
- A abominably accessible ambrosial apricot compound that looks like it came from a adorned restaurant and tastes like the blaze emoji.
- A tempeh (!!) basin with a maple alacrity alkali that is aggregate I appetite in a basin and I would so appropriately eat every day for cafeteria for the blow of time.
- A broiled broccoli accoutrement from my acquaintance Liz that ability be the best best way I’ve anytime eaten broccoli – it’s lemony, garlicky, feta-y deliciousness will draft your mind.
- A chiefly comfortable broiled gnocchi with the simplest buttery amazon booze that makes the alpha of abatement (!!) aloof feel really, absolutely good.
When and Area Do I Acquisition The Recipes?
The SOS Alternation 2.0 bliss off on Monday, Baronial 16th.
We’ll be administration new recipes actuality on the blog every anniversary throughout the 4-week series.
Ways you can admission the recipes:
- Sign up for emails so you don’t absence new recipes! (Our emails are put calm by our accomplished and amusing aggregation and I absolutely don’t accept a lot to do with them – but I can candidly say they are aloof so good. Short, funny, delicious, and they accomplish me beam about every time I accessible them. We booty email beatitude actual seriously.)
- Follow on amusing media! We will be administration our new recipes on Facebook and Instagram, and if you appetite to watch me accomplish the recipes (hiii!), I allotment a little abaft the scenes tutorial on Instagram Belief for every new compound that we publish.
- Just check aback on the blog every brace of canicule to see what’s new!
Want To Get a Arch Alpha On Your Groceries? Here’s What You’ll Need!
Tofu and Amber Rice Bill Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Extra close tofu
- Cooked amber rice or quinoa
- Butter lettuce
- Teriyaki sauce
- Fresh orange
- Peanut butter
- Sriracha sauce
One-Pan Farro with Tomatoes and Kale
- Grape or blooming tomatoes
Liz’s Broiled Broccoli Salad
- Broccoli florets
- Feta cheese
- Sourdough bread
Spaghetti with Brittle Zucchini
- Spaghetti sauce
- Italian seasoning
- Goat cheese or beginning mozzarella cheese
Garlic Adulate Shrimp Boil
- Small potatoes
- Kielbasa sausage
- Cajun seasoning
- Fresh thyme
Hot Honey Salmon
Three Cheese Broiled Gnocchi with Spinach
- Prepared gnocchi
- Mascarpone cheese
- Fresh mozzarella cheese slices
- Baby spinach
Fall Admired Maple-Mustard Tempeh Bowls
- Maple syrup
- Soy sauce
- Sweet potatoes
- Dried cranberries
Incredible Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Nutritional yeast
- Onion powder
- Elbow macaroni pasta
- Non-dairy milk (unsweetened almond milk)
- Non-dairy butter
Cauliflower Amber Rice Vegetarian Meatballs
- Cauliflower florets
- Cooked amber rice or quinoa
- Chili powder
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic powder
- Ground mustard
- Crispy onions
- Panko breadcrumbs
It’s been such a joy putting calm the SOS Alternation 2.0 for me, and you, and all of us. I can’t delay to allotment it with you.
See you on Monday for the alpha of the deliciousness! We got this. ♡